Call for Student Volunteers
Volunteering at MODELS 2016 is an excellent opportunity for students from around the globe to meet and exchange ideas with leading individuals in the model-driven engineering community from both industry and research. Being engaged in the student volunteer program is also an excellent way of meeting other students from all over the world.
|Online Application Form||http://goo.gl/forms/YlLK9cG9jA|
|Submission Due Date||July 14, 2016, AOE|
|Notifications Date||July 21, 2016|
Student volunteers must submit both the online form and a recommendation letter from their advisor no later than July 14, AOE. Recommendation letters must be directly send to the Student Volunteers Chair by email. Around 15 student volunteer positions are available. The selected students will be notified no later than July 21.
Complimentary full-package registration (workshops, conference, and gala dinner).
Being a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact, and network with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of model-driven engineering. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world that share your interest for model-driven engineering and to offset some of the costs of the conference!
- Approximately 20 hours work in total during the conference week. Ideally, student volunteers will be assigned to a satellite event and/or a conference session in which they have a scientific interest.
- Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants.
- Other activities that keep the MODELS 2016 conference running smoothly.
- Attend the whole conference and satellite events. Be available the day before the beginning of the conference for a debrief.
- Student volunteers must be enrolled in a Ph.D. or Master program at the time of the conference
- Fluent in English
Volunteer Organization and Contact Information
Student Volunteer Chairs:
- Arnaud Blouin, INSA Rennes, France
- Johann Bourcier, University of Rennes 1, France
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org