Call for Posters
MODELS is the premier conference series for model-based software and systems engineering. Model-Driven Engineering (MDE) and modeling in general have matured substantially over the past decade and are increasingly being used in industry.
The Posters Track at MODELS 2016 provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to present their research, practical experience, and issues related to modeling and MDE. The selection of posters will be based on technical and intellectual merit, novelty, and relevance to the MODELS community. The track strongly encourages submissions on early-stage and ongoing work, as well as on innovative applications of existing tools and ideas in practice.
Posters will be advertised in the conference program and presented in a dedicated poster session. At least one of the authors must attend the poster session in order to present and discuss their work with attendees.
|Notification||August 14th, 2016|
|Camera-ready deadline||September 1st, 2016|
|Poster presentation dates||October 5-7th, 2016|
Posters Submission Guidelines
Each poster submission must include the following information:
- Author(s) and affiliation(s)
- Motivation and goals
- Background information, if needed to understand the work
- Adequate detail on the proposed approach, results, and contributions
- Related work
- Links to additional information (e.g., project website)
- The article from ACM Crossroads (available at http://xrds.acm.org/article.cfm?aid=332138 ) provides excellent tips on how to prepare successful posters.
Please make sure that you provide all the information requested above in your submission.
All submissions must be in PDF format and must not exceed six (6) pages in length. The submissions must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS style (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0)
Please submit your poster paper electronically at:
Accepted submissions will be will be published on CEUR. Details will be communicated to the authors of accepted posters at the time of notification.
Posters Organization and Contact Information
Chair: Mehrdad Sabetzadeh, SnT/University of Luxembourg
For further information, please contact the chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters Selection Committee Members
- Angelo Susi (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=qjn8MAIAAAAJ)
- Daniel Amyot (http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~damyot/)
- Dimitris Kolovos (https://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~dkolovos/)
- Franck Fleurey (http://www.fleurey.com/franck/pmwiki.php)
- Hans Vangheluwe (http://msdl.cs.mcgill.ca/people/hv/)
- Jennifer Horkoff (http://www.city.ac.uk/centre-for-human-computer-interaction-design/people/dr-jennifer-horkoff)
- Jocelyn Simmonds (http://users.dcc.uchile.cl/~jsimmond/)
- Marouane Kessentini (http://umdearborn.edu/cecs/CIS/faculty/extended.php?p_id=212)
- Patrick Mäder (http://www.patrickmaeder.de)
- Paul Grünbacher (http://paul.gruenbacher.at)
- Sébastien Gérard (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=EcJnedQAAAAJ&hl=en)
- Óscar Pastor López (http://www.pros.upv.es/en/pros-center/members/6-opastor)